Modipyd: Autotest for Python, and more
Modipyd is a Python module dependency analysis and monitoring modification framework, written by Takanori Ishikawa and licensed under the MIT license.
This project aims to provide:
- Automated testing tool pyautotest (like ZenTest’s autotest) for Python
- Plugin architecture designed to be simple enough to allow user to customize action triggered by the module modification event
- API for Bytecode analysis, Module dependency analysis, and Monitoring module modification
Things you can do as a public user:
- Download latest release and use it: Version 1.1 released!
- Create a new ticket: Tickets are the life blood of a project. They can be anything from bug reports to todo items, feature requests which can be assigned to folks involved in the project.
For developers interested in this project: